Sign in to follow this  
Second

Restart L2R New Server: 10/09/2019

Change language: rus.png

image.php?di=R1UD.png

Dear players!

Today 10/09/2019 at 14:00 (GMT+3),server will be restarted after which the changes will be made:

• Added teleports to ToI 7 and ToI 10 at the club teleport;
  • Added teleport to the bridge in the Lair of Antharas;
  • The experience rating and SP are raised gradient for the initial mob levels and up to level 70 mobs;
  • Herbs of vitality can now be knocked out from mobs up to level 40;
  • It is forbidden to sell certain items to shops, shops in Clan Halls and Castles;
  • Changed the tax system in cities during trade:
    • 0% - the village of beginners;
    • 5% - Gludin, Gludio, Dion, Gludin Harbor;
    • 10% - Monster Derby Track, Aden, Oren, Schuttgart, Hunters Village, Hein, Goddard, Ivory Tower, Giran Harbor;
    • 15% - Giran.
  • Friends list - works correctly;
  • My Teleports - works correctly;
  • Fixed a problem with candles for daily 9 hour bosses of level 55;
  • Now candles are received from daily 9 hour bosses temporary;
  • Added the exchange of Medals for Glory Points from the Olympics Manager;
  • Fixed a bug in the dialog with the choice of weapons in sub-class quest;
  • Shops in castles and forts in which sharpening and drugs are sold are fixed;
  • Other some changes.

We also solve the following problems and are engaged in development:

Around the end of this week / after next Monday:

• PVE and PVP content on every epic highway. We came up with the following logic for each boss, an example:
    • Queen Ants - at 20:00 Moscow time at the place of the opera in Royal Ants! In addition, it is necessary to receive blood in order to receive blood and exchange it for fragments after the death of the Fat larva of the Royal Ants from the appeared NPC-keeper of the soul. After the death of the Queen Muravyov NPC, the NPC “Exchange Blood for Shards with Shards” will be in the world for exactly 5 minutes. 5 minutes after death, the real Queen of Ants will appear in the world, who can receive the Ring of the Kingdom of Ants and the standard drop list, which is distributed according to the greater amount of damage done. An important feature and uniqueness of the Royal Ants is not only the absence of the epic bustard in the first highway, but also everything that leads to the fact that 500 people will have status and will be ready for PVP in one hit on the original Kingdom of Ants. ,
  • The situation with Orfen, Core and Replacement is about the same. Well-thought-out logic for each location and thought-out variability of the initial events. Everything will be cool, I will soon describe more accessible about each boss.

In order not to read the text, I rewrite the thesis logic on AQ:

1. 20:00 Resource Fatty larva of Royal Ants in the location Anthill Nest in the place where AQ always appeared before;
    • Stats - like AQ
    • Daily 9 hour boss
    • Drop max. damage - as with the original AQ, but without the Ring!
    • When dealing damage to the Fat Larva, the character does not flag
    • When dealing damage to a Fat Larva, the character receives the Queen Ant's Blood
  2. Once the Fat Larva was killed:
    • NPC Resource Have an exchange of Queen Ant's Blood for shard chests
    • In the player’s interface, 5 minutes of the timer are available after which the Queen Ants will appear
    • After 5 minutes, the NPC exchanging Blood for shards disappears.
  3. As soon as the Queen Ants appeared (main PVP)
    • Stats - like AQ
    • Last hit drop - none
    • Drop max. damage - as with the original AQ, with the ring!
    • Blood for splinters - not issued

The next updates will be about the next Monday.

Also important information is the following:

• The balance at stages 1, 2 and 3 for the olympiads is what we are doing at the moment. The situation with tyrants, diesters - we see, we know, we understand, we sympathize. Best balancing system should include all 3 stages of the server.
    • The problem with FPS for a given mass content in the game - we are trying to solve this problem, the best solution is to replace the client with a better one working in this direction.

15% tax in Giran. You actually made trading less beneficial therefore the ones who are getting rich on trading are pretty much screwed. I don't see the point of doing that. Can anyone explain me the thinking behind this? The only thing it made is that traders now have close to zero benefit and it is much more about farming than doing business. Clap clap, nice move (sarcasm). 

5 часов назад, joseangel сказал:

i cant enter file "interface.u" is corrupt and i was update the game but, continue same....

delete folder "system" and make full check

4 часа назад, eso сказал:

15% tax in Giran. You actually made trading less beneficial therefore the ones who are getting rich on trading are pretty much screwed. I don't see the point of doing that. Can anyone explain me the thinking behind this? The only thing it made is that traders now have close to zero benefit and it is much more about farming than doing business. Clap clap, nice move (sarcasm). 

We announced tax on OBT. But for starting time we deactivated this.