Zebron

Trial of Challenger problem

Good day.

The Trial of Challenger seems to be bugged and i can't advance past Filaur.As you can see from the screenshot,he gives the wrong quest information.If i go to the Mithril Mines and kill the Succubus Queen,Raldo shows up only to send me back to Filaur.Also,i didn't get any Dimensional Diamonds and i noticed that some job related quests don't give you any reward at all while others give 3-4 times the EXP and Adena.What's up with that?

Shot00001.jpg

Thanks dude,but still doesn't explain why i can't progress with the quest.The trial of the Challenger is just broken and needs a fix.I would appreciate an official response tho...

I do apologize for posting in the wrong section. @Sylvian

Edited by Zebron

Hi mate, can u please send ticket to support team and will try to help you out with Trial of the Challenger quest. Regarding the quest reward, as I already respond in other topic, is decreased on this server for few professions(dwarfs and healers).  

Quest could not be continued, if your level above 15.

Fixed.

I will abort the quest and do it all over again to see if it's fixed because im still unable to advance past Filaur.

@Sylvian I will open a ticket later today.Thank you for your time!

09.05.2019 в 10:28, Zebron сказал:

Good day.

The Trial of Challenger seems to be bugged and i can't advance past Filaur.As you can see from the screenshot,he gives the wrong quest information.If i go to the Mithril Mines and kill the Succubus Queen,Raldo shows up only to send me back to Filaur.Also,i didn't get any Dimensional Diamonds and i noticed that some job related quests don't give you any reward at all while others give 3-4 times the EXP and Adena.What's up with that?

Shot00001.jpg

Quest fixed. You can continue it