Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 часа назад, Daeva сказал:

check this topic to be in touch with stage progress.

I already did, but there is no update yet. Can you give us today's info of the statistics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ITISWHATITIS said:

I already did, but there is no update yet. Can you give us today's info of the statistics?

There is update info right after main post in that topic from Yoko. We just need to know what date that info is. I already asked so i hope they answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, [TT]Bloody сказал:

There is update info right after main post in that topic from Yoko. We just need to know what date that info is. I already asked so i hope they answer.

its old like 3-4 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So March 19, 2nd stage started. If i take that update status is 4 day old (March 31)

Level 75 - 128 ppl (March 19 - 31, took 13 days)

- 300 needed (take cca 30 days, April 17)

A - Grade Weapons - 110 (March 19 - 31, took 13 days)

- 150 needed (take cca 17 days, April 4)

The Finest Ingredients part 1 - 67 ppl (March 19 - 31, took 13 days)

- 150 needed (take cca 29 days, April 16)

Baium / CS - DONE

So minimum time for stage 3 is April 4 and maximum time we get is April 17. Ofc numbers wont be accurate just trying to short day in the work ( easy day today :-D ). I think we can expect stage 3 next week. Maybe after next CS?:-)

                          

Edited by [TT]Bloody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [TT]Bloody said:

So March 19, 2nd stage started. If i take that update status is 4 day old (March 31)

Level 75 - 128 ppl (March 19 - 31, took 13 days)

- 300 needed (take cca 30 days, April 17)

A - Grade Weapons - 110 (March 19 - 31, took 13 days)

- 150 needed (take cca 17 days, April 4)

The Finest Ingredients part 1 - 67 ppl (March 19 - 31, took 13 days)

- 150 needed (take cca 29 days, April 16)

Baium / CS - DONE

So minimum time for stage 3 is April 4 and maximum time we get is April 17. Ofc numbers wont be accurate just trying to short day in the work ( easy day today :-D ). I think we can expect stage 3 next week. Maybe after next CS?:-)

                          

Those are fake numbers ...

 

1st

128ppl 75 lvl ??  Just take a look at OP +Critical +Blackrock+China clans then you will know we have like 300+ already 75 lvls on serv+ many many randoms.

 

2nd

110 A grade weapons ??  Look at baium,zaken fights all around have Top/mid A grade weapons even radoms keep running with low/mid A grades :)

 

3rd

67 ppl done HS q ??  We have more than 100+ ppls with sub class on serv do you rly believe they skip HS q ?? There is a more then 100ppl with varka/ketra allys on serv xDD

 

Admins just want to keep ppl on serv thats why they delay last stage. No one will leave serv bofore making 3rd proof :)

 

All rus know that only eng community is so behind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lamignat said:

Those are fake numbers ...

 

1st

128ppl 75 lvl ??  Just take a look at OP +Critical +Blackrock+China clans then you will know we have like 300+ already 75 lvls on serv+ many many randoms.

 

2nd

110 A grade weapons ??  Look at baium,zaken fights all around have Top/mid A grade weapons even radoms keep running with low/mid A grades :)

 

3rd

67 ppl done HS q ??  We have more than 100+ ppls with sub class on serv do you rly believe they skip HS q ?? There is a more then 100ppl with varka/ketra allys on serv xDD

 

Admins just want to keep ppl on serv thats why they delay last stage. No one will leave serv bofore making 3rd proof :)

 

All rus know that only eng community is so behind.

Im not arguing with you and saying that its not true. But if admin are doing it like u said nothing change. If they share this numbers after 13 days of stage 2 (where numbers are something less before or something more behinde 1/2 goal to reach stage3) will be stuнигер to say that after 15 days of stage 2 goals to reach stage 3 was finally done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 часа назад, Lamignat сказал:

Those are fake numbers ...

 

1st

128ppl 75 lvl ??  Just take a look at OP +Critical +Blackrock+China clans then you will know we have like 300+ already 75 lvls on serv+ many many randoms.

 

2nd

110 A grade weapons ??  Look at baium,zaken fights all around have Top/mid A grade weapons even radoms keep running with low/mid A grades :)

 

3rd

67 ppl done HS q ??  We have more than 100+ ppls with sub class on serv do you rly believe they skip HS q ?? There is a more then 100ppl with varka/ketra allys on serv xDD

 

Admins just want to keep ppl on serv thats why they delay last stage. No one will leave serv bofore making 3rd proof :)

 

All rus know that only eng community is so behind.

i agree with everything, this guy knows what is happening on server :onion_71:

Edited by ITISWHATITIS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×