Jump to content

Άγγελος Μτ

Users
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Unit

    20 [ Donate ]

Community Reputation

0 Обычный

About Άγγελος Μτ

  • Rank
    Нуб

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Άγγελος Μτ

    Server Ideas - Keep the people online

    Strongly disagree .
  2. Άγγελος Μτ

    Server Ideas - Keep the people online

    L2 is very different than other mmorpgs in one big factor , its pve based , not quest based. Most mmorpgs use quests to give good exp because quests send you here and there so they show you the beautiful map , they have good stories in them and they reward good exp , thats in other mmorpgs , here quest is for materials/adena/crafting tools/enchant scrolls , not for exp . what classic did is they created custom quests that gave custom rewards . This is a good system , BUT , classic gives up to D set armor and after that only xp/sp boost. 'My idea is to create Daily Quests that involve keeping people playing for hours while rewarding them with something good" What i did at classic was kill 30 mobs here and this quest monster here and get the daily reward , fast quests for small reward of 1hour 30% xp, but because we dont have so many people and we need more people playing and not just coming to the epics , i think its best to make big daily quests . One example: Daily 1-19 : Kill 100 monsters around Talking island / elven village / d.e. village / dwarven village / orc village. Reward : 2.000 no grade soulshot + 1.000 spiritshot + 10 soe Daily 20-29:Kill 500 monsters (example: 500 Maile lizardmen around gludio castle) reward 1000 ssd + 500 bssd + (70% chance 2 ead 30% chance 1 ewd) Daily 30-39:Kill 1.000 monsters (example:1000 in Plains of the lizardmen) reward 1.500 ssd + 750 bssd + (70% chance 4 ead 30% chance 2 ewd) Daily 40-45:Kill 1.200 monsters (Aligators in aligator island) reward 3.000 ssc + 1500 bssc + (70% chance 2 eac 30% chance 1 ewc) Daily 46-51:Kill 1.200 monsters (Death Pass-dragon valley) reward 5.000 ssc + 3.000 bssc + (70% chance 4eac 30% chance 2 ewc) Daily 52-56:Kill 1.400 monsters (outlaw forest) reward 1.500 ssb + 750bssb + (70% chance 2 eab 30% chance 1 ewb) Daily 57-61:Kill 1.400 monsters (Forsaken plains) reward 3.000 ssb + 1500 bssb + (70% chance 4 eab 30% chance 2 ewb)| Daily 62-68:Kill 1.500 monsters (Valley of saints-swamp of screams) 2.000 ssa 1000 bssa + (70% 2 eaa 30% 1 ewa) + 30% chance for +30%xp/sp for 2hours. Daily 68-75:Kill 1.500 monsters (Wall of Argos) 4.000 ssa 2000 bssa + (70% 4 eaa 30% 2 ewa) + 30% chance for +30%xp/sp for 2hours Daily 76-80: Now this gets tricky! here we must REWARD and keep the players .. i would say : kill 2.000 monsters and the reward will probably be + 50 legendary fragment , 50% chance 4 eas 25% chance 2 ews 15% chance 1 beas 10% chance 1 BEWS ... This is Just my idea that makes people get rewarded by staying online 2-3 hours of farming the daily but most of all , we are not classic , we cant have empty exp zones , we HAVE TO make people come together and meet each other and kill each other or whatever and the daily quests that make them farm ONE specific PLACE only makes people of the same exact level go all out in pvp for the farm or come together and create parties. But anyway , this is just my idea. Thank you! "Bloodbound"
  3. Άγγελος Μτ

    Buy ewc / c weapon+10+

    But ewc for 1 site auction COL each, Buy c weap+10++++++ for site auction COL, price depends on enchant
  4. Άγγελος Μτ

    ewc / c weapon+10+

    Buy ewc for 1 site auction col each Buy c weapon+10++++++ for site auction COL, price depends on weapon enchant
×